January 17, 2006

Once Upon a Time...

…. on October 07, 2003, a beautiful baby girl called Charlett was brought into this world. She had instantly became the joy of everyone’s life.

She’s the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.Ever since she’s a baby, she had always been the ‘lovey dovey’ type. Till now, she’ll come kiss me every now and then (even when she’s watching tv, playing or when we’re shopping). No matter what she’s doing, she never refuses a kiss or a hug. She’s just lovely.

My mom always tells me I can’t stop talking about my daughter. Hmm.. I do agree but there’s no reason to stop sharing your joy rite?? That’s one of the reason for this blog.

Another reason is my dearest most wonderful Mom…..Just like my mom, I too have been considering to start this for the longest time. My mom has successfully did it last December (YES! My mom has a blog!!!). She always ask me to check out her blog cos she seems to be very happy about it. She also keeps telling me about her wonderful fellow bloggers.

I didn’t have time to check it out until last week (yeah i’m a bad daughter). Imagine my surprise when I saw her blog! She never knew how to operate the digital camera let alone post the pictures on her blog with videos & all!!! Oh gosh! I was in shock but sure am proud of her. Not that she’s not bright or anything but you have to know my mom, she has a very selective memory and only remember things that she wants to.

So I thought to myself, if she can do all that for her blog, then this blog thingy must really mean something to her.I continued reading her blog from then onwards and find it quite entertaining. I even went through all the comments and the link to her fellow bloggers… and I must say she made some really nice friends

.…. and then I made up my mind to start blogging today.. it’s now or never…:) So here I am! Hi Mom! Hi Eveyone! Welcome to my Chamber of Sweetness.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Welcome, welcome to the world of bloggers.

U told me u couldn't think of a name but suddenly u came out with such a sweet name. I love dat. And the image of ur blog - what I can say is it's just wonderfully done.

Ur mom sure does have many wonderful bloggers who helped her started kicking with her blog and she has a lot to learn from them.

Hei, hei, I think u should be blogging more about Little Cutie Cutie instead of ur mom.

Keep up the good work!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogger's world..
I love your template, vy nice..

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Welcome to blogsphere, hope you keep it up like your mum. You will love your blog alot more once you have the passion. ;-)

Don't worry, anything you don't know, just ask us. Anyone is willing to help you. ;-)

5:40 PM  
Blogger chanelwong said...

Hi...welcome and keep in touch...also do update us on your beautiful princess and another one,..

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home