March 22, 2007

Well well well....

It has been so long ago since I wrote anything... Hey actually I have not written anything after my first post! Oh gosh!

Oh well, I figured since I have another baby coming soon... ( and yes, it's another baby girl) this is the best time for me to start blogging again. So I can write down in details my experience of this pregnancy (since I don't quite remember the first one), labour / childbirth, confinement and most of all... the baby's progress.

For my experience so far... hmm let me try to recall... (baby's due end of May 2007) so yeah, I've already come a long way... Well the morning sickness begun on the second month and ended apx. on the fourth month. It was actually worst this time as I do not have any appetite at all and I lost alot of weight. I only begin to gain weight by the end of the fifth month. *Poor me* Doctor even told me that I'm a little too underweight.. *sigh*

Well things are better now except for my backache, tummy cramps, baby's constant kicking (yeap she's very active! hehe) and tiredness?sleepiness (most of the day)...

I'm so looking forward for the delivery now (well not the suffering of labour pain and all of cos!). I'm just really curious to know how she'll look like and too see Charlett's (my elder daughter) reaction when she sees the baby. Charlett tells me almost everyday that she can't wait for the baby to come out. :)

Oh well....

17 Comments:

Blogger mom2ashley said...

i didn't know tracy had an older daughter besides Destiny :)
Looks like we will be delivering at the same time!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Desperate Mummy said...

Hi,hi welcome back..

9:41 PM  
Blogger etceteramommy said...

Hi hi.. blog hopped fr HuiSia's. Welcome back.. Wish you a smooth delivery. Keep us posted ya.. :D

11:24 PM  
Blogger ZMM said...

Wow.. you are expecting no. 2..
Congrats.. and blog more yeah.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Lazymama said...

Wish you have a smooth and save delivery!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Haha... finally see something here after having you on feedreader for so long (i actually just deleted you feed last month coz nothing mah after 1 year)...

9:58 AM  
Blogger blurblur said...

Came by through mom2ahsley's blog..

Congrats on your no. 2! :) I'm expecting my no. 2 and is due in early June, like you, i also lost a lot of weight in the initial months...am trying to eat more now so that baby won't be too small..;)

Take care and update more! :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Hihi...I've only seen your mom through webcam and always hoping to meet up when I am in KL. Congrats and no.2..

11:15 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

at last u decided to blog more...hope u keep it up hah! I love to read...especially about the pregnancy & newborn...it gave me the feeling of want to have a baby too... sigh...I might have almost forgotten bout my morning sickness. I had one of the most terrible!! Urrgg..otherwise I'll have another one baby.... *slap**slap*!! WAKE UP!!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation and wish you a safe and smooth delivery...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hi Elyss,
Ok, now you have more reason to blog more often ya, dun malas hor!

Take well care too!

4:35 PM  
Blogger LHS said...

Congrats!!
Hey, as i know, we both same age le..(from Tracy)
Blog more..keep us updated about your pregnancy and other stuffs..

5:02 PM  
Blogger jazzmint said...

wah wah...u also expecting :).

all da best to u ;)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a long break! At last u took the initiative to write. Welcome back! (psst psst, I hope to read more of ur posts and not leave the blog for decoration only ya!)

Post Charlett's pics. Just love to look at dat cutie-pie kucirat.

Mom2ashley –now u know I've an elder dotter hor?

7:39 PM  
Blogger 1+2mom said...

Congratulation!!wow, dunno tracy already be a grandmother since i know Destiny are so young.

Thanks for drop by to my blog :) Hope to hear from you soon and take care.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Aiyo, MIA again .... sigh ....

10:03 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Good luck...I am sure Charlotte will be so excited to have a sister around.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home