May 11, 2008

It's so good to be back.... finally...

I've learnt a very important lesson during my MIA days... and that is the importance of my passwords.

Yes, I have not been posting anything for over a year because not only that I forgot my password, I can't remember which email account I've associated this blog to. When I finally remember my email address, I tried using the "forgot password" option to retrieve it. The system then prompt me to answer a secret question which I have totally no memory off. Yes people, I'm a very forgetful and totally blur person.

Hmm.. I think my memory become worst after the birth of my second child. Hehe.. I've been using this as an excuse everytime I forgot about something nowadays... bad mommy!

Ok back to my dilemma... After entering clueless answers several times, it has an option where you can click on it so that your new password can be sent to your alternate email address (this is entered during the email account setup). I was so happy and click on the option immediately.

I then quickly log into my usual email account attempting to get back my password. Well guess what? I did not get any password reset email!!! Why?? Because Miss Smartypants here must have keyed in dunno God knows what email address as her alternate email.

Haih... after going through all the trouble, one might as well just forget about it and just sign up for a new blog, rite? Heck no, I'm stubbornly loyal as I'm forgetful!

So after endless trials, it did came to a point where I nearly forgotten about the whole issue. Yea, I almost forgotten about having a blog as the only time I get reminded of it is when I read my mom's blog (well she added me on the link) and it's been quite sometime since she last updated it (yes, she'll definitely ask me to read her blog when she write a new post... esp. something she's proud off!)

So thanks to Destinee's priceless Mother's Day gifts, I'm reminded of my old abandon blog.

Oh also a big thank you to 5xmom for the motivation to blog again.

How did I manage to retrieve back my password? Well, that's my princess Charlett's doing. I'll elaborate on this on my next post.

To all lovely bloggers who's read my blog before this, sorry for the MIA, thanks for the past comments and hope you guys will drop by again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Goodness, I've completely forgotten u have a blog (heehee).

Welcome back and this time don't go MIA for such a long time (who am I talking about too)(heehee again).

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home