May 15, 2008

The sweetest Mother's Day gift

My Charlett came back from school last Friday with a special artwork she made for me for Mother's Day. Of course I was very happy to receive the present but that wasn't the sweetest gift of all.


Later that day, after finished reading about Destinee's gift, I was reminded of my blog (yea, my name was on the top of her links' list), I again try to churn my brains to gain access to my account.


Of course, a big part of my semangat is also due to successful bloggers like 5xmom. I have been reading her blog for sometime and find her blog to be truly fun to read and inspirational. Even my hubby think her blog is interesting. I have asked some questions about blogging and she told me that the best is to start off with blogger.com.


So no matter what, I must get back my account! I was so frustrated after all my unsuccesful attempts and when Charlett accidentally fell on my tummy (I was half lying down on my bed comfortably with my laptop on the my "breakfast in bed" tray and my princess was dancing on my bed to her fun song factory VCD), I was so mad I scolded her.

Ok actually I "aiyo" her with my angry voice. She quickly get up and apologise. When she saw me rubbing my tummy, she asked if I was in pain and of course I said yes. She immediately touch my tummy and say her healing prayer, "Lord Jesus, please heal my mommy and take away her pain. In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen". At that moment I remembered the last time she say her healing prayer for me was after I gave birth to my second daughter, Charmaine... and Yes! That was when I remember my password. Yay!

Thank you for helping mommy get back in her blog, my darling princess Charlett!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Charlett's prayers are always heard and esp when we can't find a parking lot, we'll ask her to pray and we've been successful in finding parking lots and usually at entrances after she prayed.

Wei wei, next time I must ask her to pray for Por Por to strike the lottery! Hahaha!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home