May 15, 2008

Hey I just realised I can timestamp my posts... Hehe

Yea, I know you guys must have known this for the longest time by now but hey I just got back into this and I'm still a newbie.

Now that we can timestamp our posts, I wonder if I should start posting back on everything that has happened for the past year. Hehe... Well at least I can write about my life since the birth of my second daughter. Not that I love my elder daughter less (of course not!) but she was the easy one and had never given any trouble at all so my life after her was very easy going. Oh my second daughter is totally a different story. She's one year old now and for the past year I haven't been getting a good night sleep. Just last night, she woke up at around 2:30am and stayed up till about 5am. Crazy huh?

Hmm.. should I start backdating all my posts or should I just write everything briefly and cramp it all in one post?

**Oh yes, this backdating thought is mainly for my princess to read back on her upgrowing and for me to remember the "torture" & "fun" I went through in later years. Hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

The daughters of urs are totally different in character wise. The elder's so 'siu jeh' (missy Princess) and the younger is so 'chou lou' (rough).

Good, good, write about how Charmaine's 'torturing' u and let her read when she's older (heehee).

6:04 PM  
Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home